IBASE Technology has announced its latest EN50155 certified fanless rolling stock system powered by a 2.6GHz 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6600U processor.
Purposely built for various rolling stock applications such as train control and management, passenger information, entertainment and communications, and surveillance, the rugged MPT-7000R computing solution provides an optimal combination of high performance with low power consumption. It is equipped with ruggedised, lockable M12 connectors for firm I/O connections during travel and silently operates at temperatures from -20°C to +55°C. This system has undergone a number of tests to follow EN50155 standards and protect against shocks, vibration, humidity, temperature variations and excessive voltages.
The MPT-7000R is available in two models, 24VDC input (MPT-7000R) and 72/110VDC input (MPT-7000RHV). The M12 Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 2.0 and power input connectors are on the rear, as well as a PCI-E (x4) socket. For easy access and maintenance, the front panel comes with a CFAST socket, a 2.5” drive bay, two SIM sockets, two USB 3.0 and four antenna connections.
- EN50155 certified
- Fanless design
- Powered by 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6600U processor
- Robust M12 connection for dual GbE, USB and power input
- Dual SIM sockets support WWAN redundancy
- Two Removable 2.5” device bay and CFast socket
- Rich I/O interfaces for wireless, SSD, GPS, WWAN and add-on card expansion
- Ignition power control
- Wide-range voltage GPIO interface
- One PCI-E (x4) expansion